The regulations are valid since 15.10.2016
§1. Service implementation
- The online shop acting under address imagineunlock.com is run by: iMagine Filip Dębowski, with premises in Poznań at Sianowska 21h lok. 1, NIP(Tax ID number): 9720920265, REGON (statistical ID number): 301684988, hereinafter referred to as the Seller.
- The offer is available exclusively for phone models and networks specified on the website.
- The Seller undertakes to supply the Buyer with the ordered item, namely unblocking codes, in accordance with the parameters of the order given by the client.
- The Seller notes that the “simlock” unlocking codes will be effective when: there have been no other incorrect unlocking codes typed into the phone before, the phone has not had the software changed into an unlicensed one, the phone has not had the counter of attempts blocked and the phone has a field to type the unlocking code. It is the Buyer’s duty to check if their phone meets the above criteria before making an order.
- In case when the Buyer has typed other unlocking codes into the phone before, installed an unlicensed software, or their phone has had the counter of attempts blocked or it has not had an active field to type the unlocking code, the Seller is not responsible for any fail to remove simlock, and the Buyer is not entitled to any reimbursement of costs in such case.
- The Seller notes that the “simlock” unlocking codes will be effective only if the Buyer has given correct data in the order form, i.e. the network which is blocked, the country of origin of the phone, the IMEI number of the phone or other number required for the item and indispensable to unlock the phone.
- If the given data, i.e. the network, the country of origin, the IMEI number or other numbers required for the item, is incorrect, the Seller is not responsible for any fail to remove simlock, and the Buyer is not entitled to any reimbursement of costs in such case.
- Ordering a “simlock” unlocking code for phones which are on the “clean” list at the mobile phone operator’s in case when the phone turns out to be on the “black” list (declared to have been lost, stolen or being put on it for any other reason) or for phones that do not have simlock will result in the loss of the Buyer’s money.
- The unlocking codes serve only to remove simlock. If the Buyer’s code is protected with the user’s password, Google password or iCloud password, the Seller is not responsible for the lack of access to the phone. The Buyer is not entitled to any reimbursement of costs in such case.
- The act of selling will be realized upon payment of the appropriate amount in accordance with the Price List on the website. The payment is realized after filling a relevant form in the internet service of the Seller.
- All prices are given in PLN.
- The Seller undertakes to supply the Buyer with the unlocking codes within the time stated on the website, depending on the phone model and network. It is expressed in working days and does not include weekends and public holidays.
- In justified cases the Seller can extend the term of realization of the order. It depends on the services performed by our vendors and network operators. In case of iPhone the term can be extended by additional 21 days from the time given in the description of the product. In case of other models, such as Sony, Samsung, HTC, LG, Alcatel, Nokia, Huawei, Motorola, BlackBerry, ZTE, the term can be extended by 7 days from the time given in the description of the product.
- The Seller can cancel the order for technical reasons. The payment for unrealized order will be promptly returned to the Buyer’s bank account, credit card or PayPal account.
- The payments are handled by PayPro S.A. (Przelewy24.pl) company and by PayPal. There is also a possibility to make a payment directly on the Seller’s bank account.
- Due to the character of the sold product (generating a simlock code starts upon making an order and requires a prompt payment to the supplier) the Buyer cannot withdraw the order before the end of the actual waiting time provided for by the Seller.
- In case of a non-functioning code, each client of imagineunlock.com has 30 days to make a complaint.
- A complaint can be made on the basis of a short video which includes:
- displaying the IMEI number of the phone – it should be done by typing a combination *#06#
- the place where there is a window to type the simlock code,
- the moment of typing the unlocking code and the message of the potential error,
- the amount of attempts left in case of Sony Xperia, Sony Ericsson, Alcatel, Blackberry phones.
- The video cannot be edited and it has to be recorder continuously.
- The link to the video submitted on Youtube together with the complaint should be sent to the e-mail address email@example.com
- Complaints caused by the Buyer (§1. points 4-9) will be rejected.
- The Seller undertakes to deal with each complaint within 14 working days.
- The Seller will inform the Buyer about the outcome of the complaint by electronic means.
§3. The limitation of liability
Our products are safe and easy to use, but the Buyer uses them on their own risk.
The imagineunlock.com store shall not be liable for any damages or losses of the Buyer’s property.
§4. Final provisions
- The Seller reserves a right to change this regulations. The new regulations are valid from the day of their publication.
- The Buyer agrees to have their personal data processed and stored.
- All trademarks and names appearing in the service belong to their owners and are used for information purposes.