1. Administrator – stands for imagineunlock.com with premises in Poznań, Poland, which runs electronic sale and stores and gains access to the information in the User’s devices.
2. Cookies – stand for IT data, especially small text files, saved and stored on the devices with which the User uses the websites of the Service.
3. Administrator’s Cookies – stand for Cookies used by the Administrator, related to the run of electronic sale by the Administrator via Service.
4. Third-party cookies – stand for Cookies used by the Administrator’s partners via Service website.
5. Service – stands for the website or application via which the Administrator runs the internet service, operating under the domain imagineunlock.com
6. Device – stands for the electronic device via which the User gets access to the Service.
7. User – stands for the entity that uses the imagineunlock.com service and to whom the electronic sale can be performed there.
II. Types of Cookies
1. Administrator’s cookies are safe for the User’s Device. It is not possible for any virus, malware or other unwanted software to get into the Users’ Devices. These files make it possible to identify software used by the User and adjust the Service individually for each User. Cookies usually have the name of the domain they came from, the time of storage on the Device and assigned value.
2. The Administrator uses two types of cookies:
a. Session cookies: they are stored in the User’s Device and remain there until the end of the session of the browser. Saved information is then permanently removed from the Device memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow to download any personal data or confidential information from the User’s Device.
b. Persistent cookies: they are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until they are removed. The end of the session of the browser or switching off the Device will not remove these cookies from the User’s Device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow to download any personal data or confidential information from the User’s Device.
3. The User can limit or disable the storage and access to cookies in his Device. In that case the usage of the Service will be possible beside functions which require cookies by their nature.
III. Purposes of using Cookies
1. Administrator’s Cookies are used for:
a. authorization of the user in the service and assurance of the user’s session in the service:
- maintaining the User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to retype their login and password on each subpage of the Service,
- correct configuration of the selected functions of the Service, especially to allow the verification of the authenticity of the session of the browser,
- optimization and increasing efficiency of the services provided by the Administrator.
b. ensuring safety and reliability of the service.
2. The Administrator uses the Third-party Cookies to:
a. gather the general and anonymous statistical data using the Google Analytics analytical tools (the administrator of cookies: Google Inc with premises in USA),
b. use interactive functions to make the chat tool available.
IV. Possibilities of determining the conditions of storing or gaining access by Cookies
1. User can change the settings concerning Cookies at any time and on their own by determining conditions of their storage and gaining access to Cookies in the User’s Device. User can change the settings mentioned in the sentence above using the settings of the browser or by configuration of the service. These settings can be changed the way that the automatic allowance of cookies in the browser will be blocked or that the User will be informed about each placement of Cookies in their device. The detailed information about the possibilities and methods of operating cookies are available in the settings of the software (of the browser).
2. User can delete Cookies at any time using the functions available in the browser they use.
3. The limitation of using Cookies can affect some features available on the website of the Service.