Supported networks: all networks, the whole world
Order processing time: 5 min – 12 hours
Warning: Last items in stock!
* required fields
Unlocking Blackberry Niagara with a code is a simple, quick and safe way to remove simlock from your phone permanently. It does not invalidate the warranty and simlock will never come back, even after a software update.
To get the unlocking code for your phone we will need your 15-digit IMEI number in form of 123456789012345, PRD number and MEP number.
You will see the IMEI number on the screen of your phone when you type *#06#
You can see it also on the information sticker after taking the battery out.
Remember to check the IMEI number accurately, giving a wrong IMEI number can result in receiving a wrong code.
PRD number is to be found also on the information sticker under the battery. PRD looks as follows: PRD-12345-123.
How to read MEP number of Blackberry phone:
You can get MEP using MEP Reader programme, download MEP Reader
In a BlackBerry phone you can type the code only 5 times. Before you order check if the counter is not blocked. If you see a message “left 0” after typing MEP2 it means that all attempts have been utilized and you cannot type the code in the phone!!
How to type the unlocking code in Blackberry Niagara phone:
1. switch on the phone
2. go to the options, and then to advanced options
3. choose SIM card
4. type the word MEPD or MEPPD (you will not see the text on the screen)
5. you will see a simlock menu, choose network
6. type the word MEP2 or MEPP2 (you will not see the text on the screen)
7. type the unlocking code and approve
8. the phone does not have simlock anymore!
1. Put a SIM card of a network different than the one in which the phone is now working (alien SIM card)
2. The phone will ask you for the MEP code of the network
3. Type the unlocking code that you got from imagineunlock.com.
4. The phone does not have simlock anymore!
Frequently asked questions:
- How does the remote unblocking work?
Removing simlock from Blackberry Niagara has never been so easy.
The website imagineunlock.com will enable you to do it
Order unlocking of your Blackberry Niagara today!
We remove simlock with a code from a Blackberry phone on the basis of IMEI number.
The whole procedure is remote and it consists in typing the unlocking code.
All networks on the world are supported.
The process of unlocking is remote and you do not need to send us the phone.
- Is unlocking of Blackberry Niagara safe?
Removing simlock with a code is by all means safe. Codes are taken directly from the producer of the phone and do not affect the phone negatively, they only remove simlock.
- Will removing simlock invalidate the warranty?
The phone does not lose warranty after removing simlock with a code, because codes do not cause any changes in the software of the phone.
- Is it possible to remove simlock from an Blackberry phone for free?
No, unlocking the newest phones for free is not possible. Producers of the phones and network operators gain additional profits from the distribution of unlocking codes. The easiest and the most effective way to unlock the phone is to use codes provided by either the producer of the phone or operator. Each phone requires a different code which is assigned to its unique IMEI number.
Using free code generators or using codes assigned to different IMEI number results in blocking the counter. It can cause a higher cost of unlocking the device or its complete block.
- Is it possible to remove simlock from every network?
Yes – in case of Blackberry phones all networks on the world are supported.
- What if there is no code for my phone?
In such cases the client will get a refund.
|By Hans Georg on 11/10/2018|
Hat bestens funktioniert.
|By Roberto on 03/30/2017|
|Text: Muy bueno, me funciono a la perfeccion|
|By Morten on 02/28/2017|
|Text: Everything went smoothly. Thanks :)|
|By Klaus on 02/06/2017|
|Text: Super schnell und gut erklärt|
|By Klaus on 12/01/2016|
|Text: Alles gut und seriös gelaufen. Sehr schnell via PayPal und vor allen Dingen - es hat funktioniert Ganz klare weiterempfehlung|